Interface Coordinator job
- Managing all interfaces between various departments and/or entities (Client/PMC, Contractors and Vendors) involved in the execution of Project.
- Coordinate within the project team to ensure contractor interface issues are prioritized and addressed in time to achieve project objectives and milestones.
- Pro-active management of Contractors/vendor technical interfaces, leadership in the identification, submittal and resolution of scope changes and deviations.
- Continuous measurement of work during the course of Project execution and final reconciliation work.
- Report progress allowing clear decisions, agreed action and follow-up timelines.
- Deliver all support aspects of the project on-time, in-scope, and in-budget within HSE guidelines.
- Develop and train Omani nationals assigned to the project.
- University B.Sc. degree in Engineering or similar role.
- Professional qualification is an advantage
- 7 years relevant experiences leading multidisciplinary teams on a Mega Projects within Oil & Gas and Petrochemical.
- Experience of Brown & Greenfield Projects will be an advantage
Technical and Business:
- Experience with FEED and EPC phases of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results on-time in field of expertise
- Capable to work with multiple systems relevant to plan and execute work
- Demonstrate ability to communicate at all organizational levels (internal and external to the project team)
- Proven ability to meet highest HSE & Quality Standards
Leadership and Interpersonal:
- Proven ability to align, motivate and develop people across multiple disciplines and levels
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with ability to self manage and driving results on agreed targets
- Demonstrated ability work in multi cultural, high pressure team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated non-authoritative ability to influence peers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong self awareness
- Proven effectiveness in analysis execution and delivering results
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.