Internal Logistics Supervisor Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 325487
- Plan, develop, organize, direct and evaluate the transport operation and budget accordingly.
- Designs and submits relevant performance reports to the SCM on a weekly basis
- Select, coach and train the transport personnel and ensures the team is sufficiently resourced in terms of manpower
- Acts as direct link between Internal Logistics team and Manufacturing/Stores department
- Track the movement of vehicles, ensure availability and maintain schedules
- Hire and manage external contractors to help streamline internal transportation needs.
- Must be able to negotiate, authorize and agree terms with external contractors in line with supply chain procedures.
- Direct and manage the activities of staff involved in the internal logistics operation and monitor their performance by introducing measurable KPI’s
- Maintains daily list of team attendance, and immediately reports any absences to SCM
- Immediately reports accidents and malfunction of machinery/vehicles to H&S officer
- High School certificate as a minimum
- 5 years in a similar role, 3+ in a Supervisory role
- Good working knowledge of logistics and fleet management
- Supervisory skills
- Able to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal)
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Reliable, conscientious; Quality results driven
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.