Land Surveyor Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 778515
The Land Surveyor is a part of the surveying team and will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team with respect to all surveying works and quantity measurement aspects for the project.
- Check the elevations, the setting out and rest of survey work by the contractor are required to ensure accuracy.
- Advise the Resident Engineer and recommend actions concerning construction surveys.
- Maintain the construction surveys and quantity records as per the RE instructions.
- Perform the initial baseline and control surveys including establishment of bench marks and recovery of any existing survey monuments to be removed at the start of the project as directed by the RE.
- Attend the Contractor’s request for surveys, including the checking of the Contractor’s setting out of centrelines, structures, slope stakes, etc.
- Check the field measurement surveys including original and final cross sections, check critical elevations, dimensions and locations of structural elements, earthwork grading, pavement and appurtenances, check the Contractor’s detailed survey in advance of construction operations, investigate and clarify survey discrepancies.
- Participate in the format and standard procedures for calculation and documentation of quantities.
- Involve in the calibration and checking of the survey instruments.
- Involve in the as-built review and finalization in coordination with RE’s, ARE, land surveyors and inspectors.
- Technical diploma (or equivalent).
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience on infrastructure projects.
- Dubai-UAE experience is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.