Legal Secretary Job in UAE
Job Reference number: 223533
- Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
- Creating and amending documents, managing correspondence and emails
- Transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings
- Scheduling, coordinating and confirming court dates, appointments, and meetings
- Conducting research in legal matters
- Proofreading and editing of legal documents
- Maintaining the billing system
- Set up and maintain databases and files
- Relevant training or qualification is required
- At least 4 years of Legal Secretary experience
- Previous experience in preparing legal documentation is essential
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
- Organized and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English