Job Reference number:456123
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, and manage maintenance activities (for example planned maintenance programs, shut-downs, or emergency repairs) to rectify break-downs and malfunctions and minimize business disruptions.
- Develop and implement repair and maintenance procedures
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance activities with operational area managers.
- Estimate the cost, time, and resources required for repair projects.
- Prepare work orders and monitor the progress of work against estimates.
- Responsible for distribution of the daily work and follow-up implementation
- Review the technical specifications requirements & preparation of an action plan for implementing section
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / electric Engineering
- Public safety and security
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Near Vision
- Problem sensitivity
- Manual dexterity
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.