Social Media Manager job in UAE
If you are excited about building campaigns while cutting through the noise, we want to talk to you.
We're a leading advanced media and entertainment company intertwined together with a talented team of All-Star Players creating engaging experiential digital solutions for consumers.
What You Will Be Doing
The Manager for Social Media will work to maintain and expand our social media brand channels and reach. You will work very closely with our Creative, Retention, Call Center, and Corporate Department teams respectively so we have a consistent voice out into the market. We need someone who can think big picture, yet roll up their sleeves for the day to day fast pace Real Time Marketing trends.
What You Need for this Position
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Very knowledgeable about the social media landscape across more than just Facebook...Exposure and working knowledge of the top social media platforms.
- Analytical, knows the numbers
- Push and execute against campaigns as well as get on social channels and help solve customer issues.
- Be a great community manager at heart.
- Comfortable with design, copy writing, blogging platforms, and software
- Witty and mature, someone who can speak confidently on behalf of the brand on our platform.
- You’re calm and excel under pressure
- Excited about technology. Ultimately, we’re selling a means for people to enjoy their entertainment. We want you to be excited about that!
- Previous agency experience or managing a brand's presence on social media
- Bachelor's with a minimum of five meaningful and relevant years
What's In It for You
***3 Month Contract with a company you would probably want on your resume...
So, if you are a social media hog looking to work on amazing products and spread the voice of our brand, get in touch with me quickly as this won't last long!!
• Real Time Marketing Trends
• Social Media Channels
• Copy writing & blogging platforms
• Building Social Media Campaigns
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.