Manual QA Engineer Job in Cape Town
Job Reference number: 963259
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Manual QA Engineer who will be based in South Africa.
Our partners include major television broadcasters and the world's biggest music publishers. The team is led by a unique combination of seasoned entrepreneurs and world-class tech leaders with experience in building billion dollar companies. We are bold, disruptive and well funded by top-tier institutional and private investors from the entertainment and media sector.
We are searching for the sharpest minds in the world to help us build a scalable platform that supports hundreds of millions of users, to forever change the way people experience television.
We are looking for a QA Engineer for our social TV app.
If you are a QA Engineer – Manual with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience in testing on browsers and mobile devices.
- Familiarity with QA methodologies.
- Familiarity with the Agile Lifecycle.
- Manual bug tracking software experience.
- Experience with automated testing tools; preferably Java based.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player.
- Familiarity with HTTP, HTML, XML, and/or API is an advantage.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Open PTO Policy
- We do not track or limit employee vacation times or sick days – take the time you need to operate at peak performance.
- All you can eat snacks! Team dinners and many more perks!
So, if you are a QA Engineer – Manual with experience, please apply today!
- Manual QA
- Testing on browsers and mobile devices
- Manual bug tracking software
- Automated testing tools (Java)
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.