Manual QA Engineer Job in Cape Town
Job Reference number: 963259
Our partners include major television broadcasters and the world's biggest music publishers. The team is led by a unique combination of seasoned entrepreneurs and world-class tech leaders with experience in building billion dollar companies. We are bold, disruptive and well funded by top-tier institutional and private investors from the entertainment and media sector.
We are looking for a QA Engineer for our social TV app.
If you are a QA Engineer – Manual with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience in testing on browsers and mobile devices.
- Familiarity with QA methodologies.
- Familiarity with the Agile Lifecycle.
- Manual bug tracking software experience.
- Experience with automated testing tools; preferably Java based.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player.
- Familiarity with HTTP, HTML, XML, and/or API is an advantage.
What's In It for You
- Open PTO Policy
- We do not track or limit employee vacation times or sick days – take the time you need to operate at peak performance.
- All you can eat snacks! Team dinners and many more perks!
So, if you are a QA Engineer – Manual with experience, please apply today!
- Manual QA
- Testing on browsers and mobile devices
- Manual bug tracking software
- Automated testing tools (Java)