Marketing Executive job in Dubai
Job Reference number:112275
Our Client, which is an international company looking for Marketing Executive who will be based in Dubai, UAE.
This role is responsible for supporting the UAE Marketing Manager in the production and maintenance of all marketing collateral to support the UAE, ROW and UK Offshore proposition.
Scope of role covers MEA region as well as UK / ROW region back book
- Support the UAE Marketing Manager in the development of literature, sales promotion material, etc. through design, art working and print by taking technical copy from a variety of sources (Product, Fund, Technical Services) for both new and existing contracts.
- Support the Branch in producing relevant PR and external communication material in line with local regulations.
- Support the Marketing Manager in coordinating thought leadership and local events (including all sponsored events, charitable donations, trade-related functions) to enhance the reputation of the company.
- Support to maintain the literature range for UAE, ROW and UK offshore products to ensure that the products are represented accurately, and up to date, appropriate records are kept, and are in line with the latest brand.
- Support the financial promotion submission process.
- Monitor competitor literature for communications ideas and sales opportunities. Monitor the level of stocks being held and arrange reprints of materials when needed
- Manage and build relationships with third party local suppliers such as translators, printers and design agency.
- Write and publish timely announcements on changes to the product range or communications material available
- 3+ year in-house marketing and communications in the life
- Local marketing/ promotional rules and regulations.
- Brand knowledge: An understanding of the brand.
- Marketing: Proficiency in the theory and practical work experience of marketing.
- excellent planning and organizational skills
- pleasurable working knowledge of international markets
- Good communication skills: must be able to communicate effectively to meet audience needs.
- Interpersonal skills: Must be able to influence and persuade internal and external suppliers to meet deadlines when managing projects.
- Design knowledge: An ability to work closely with technical art workers and designers.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.