Material Flow Manager Job
Job Reference number: 235689
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Material Flow Manager who will be based in UAE.
Manage the standardization and sharing information of the Product Handling Network across the Borouge Physical Flow to make sure best practices are followed to improve the efficiency of Borouge material flow. This is also being done in-close cooperation with Borealis and close monitoring on new opportunities in the external environment in the area of material handling.
Manage the continuous improvement process on the material flow area by making sure initiatives and improvement ideas are identified, studied and implement.
Manage different projects in the material handling and Support the Product Handling, Supply Chain and Procurement operations, and all stakeholders according to business and market demands. Maintain, develop and harmonies Packaging Material specifications and Product Handling equipment to ensure safe and profitable operations on short and long term.
As a successful candidate, you should possess:
- Bachelor of Science Graduate in engineering preferably Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Petrochemical Industry specifically in Product or Material Handling of polymer/polyolefin products with at least 3 years in Managerial role.
- Above average knowledge on product handling operations, equipment and shipping activities
- Basic knowledge of product grades characteristics and their specific packaging modes
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Basic knowledge on the packaging materials problem and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge in ISO quality in formulation of documents ( i.e. SOP, Procedure, Work Instruction, Guidelines)
- Basic knowledge in contract interpretation and application
- Good SAP knowledge