Mechanical Project Engineer (HVAC) job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 223534
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare bending schedules.
- Prepare reconciliation of materials on a weekly/monthly basis; calculate quantities of materials for ordering, i.e. concrete, block work etc.
- Review drawings at an early stage and prepare RFI’s to ensure queries are sorted out prior to works commencing on site.
- Communicate technical requirements of the works to Foreman on site throughout the construction process.
- Prepare work inspection forms and assist Agents with on-site inspections with Consultant.
- Ensure on-site testing, i.e. concrete cubes, formation tests, load tests etc are carried out on site to the contract requirements and records are maintained.
- Monitoring of works on site to ensure technical compliance with the specification and drawings.
- The site quality plan will have many responsibilities for the Site Engineers. These should be discussed with the Agent/Project Manager at the start of the contract and implemented by the Engineer.
- Ensure good understanding of the main contract program, short term programmers and may be asked to monitor a section of works in respect of programmed as built.
- In conjunction with the Agent, maintain regular discussion the subcontractors site management, particularly in respect of technical matters, inspections etc.
- In conjunction with other staff, the Engineer must be vigilant and notify Agent/Safety Officer of any concerns, problems encountered with safety, must take responsibility for ensuring compliance.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Mechanical engineer for an MEP contractor preferably in the Middle East
- Knowledge of both Mechanical services and in project planning software.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills – both written & spoken
- Outstanding planning and team management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in all circumstances
- Ability to coordinate and get work done from team as well as sub contractors.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.