Media Buyer job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 445544
Located in the beautiful Marina Del Rey, we are a privately held digital media company. With a stellar management team and a few previously successful exits under our belts - we are ready to take over the world! No really, we're kidding but that's a good idea. We are steadily growing and offer an exciting chance to learn from the best in a small team environment.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years’ relevant experience working as a media advertiser, preferably within an agency setting
- Have experience evaluating, negotiating, planning and purchasing online media (especially Facebook and Twitter with huge plus for LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Experience working with industry partners to gain insights and understanding into top trends and opportunities in the social media space
- Fundamental understanding of marketing, online advertising and social media within an integrated marketing communications plan
- Understand online research techniques and methodologies and their ability to support the development and execution of client campaigns
What You Will Be Doing
- Exhibit strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches
- Understand the ins and outs of FB and Twitter social media buying/executing.
- A working knowledge and practical understanding of display media and/or SEM (optional for coordinator – expected for Manager Level)
- Serve as liaison with account leads to ensure successful and timely completion of projects
- Plan, coordinate, direct and implement social paid media campaigns within account budget parameters and client KPIs
- Analyze market research by using online services
- Confer with management to assess social paid media needs, determine goals and establish budgets and recommendations
- Assist in research, development, writing, and editing of program plans
- Co-manage creative and production teams to develop social paid media strategies (such as selecting appropriate social channel, determining timing and placement of materials, and estimating costs)
- Ensure implementation of campaign strategies on time and within budget
- Integrate clients’ key messages into written and oral communication forms
- Communicate through creative briefs the client’s needs/interests
What's In It for You
- Competitive base / benefits
- Work with the best
- Huge growth
- Opportunity to work with top Fortune 500 Clients
So, if you are a Media Buyer or Paid Social Coordinator / Manager / Strategist, please apply today!
• Facebook Power Editor
• Kenshoo Social
• Unified Social
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.