Operational Excellence Engineer job
Job Reference number: 225524
We are a prestigious Food Product manufacturing and Distribution Company and we are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Engineer (Six Sigma Black Belt) to join our Operations Team. This position will be based out of our Ontario, CA facility.
Our ideal candidate is a Six-Sigma Black Belt who will be responsible for leading local plant initiatives partnering with our Operational Excellence Functional Leadership at the assigned facility to reach targeted business and operational goals through appropriate continuous improvement methodologies. (up to 85% Travel).
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the cross functional team through the DMAIC process including tracking and reporting of progress, managing issues and risks and implementing best-practice techniques and tools throughout the enterprise as a result of the initiative.
- Serve as a change agent for the initiative by process discipline, quality focus, transparency and accountability.
- Lead and support tools to improve Flow which include but not limited to Kaizen and Value Stream Analysis events to map current processes, define future state and drive key improvements.
- Support the Plant Sponsor and Champion in defining initiative scope, identifying stakeholders and managing initiative tracks.
- Drive "Operational Excellence" through coaching or direct instruction to team participants on the defined tools to build overall capability within the greater organization.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent compensation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Cafeteria Plan for pre-tax health care and dependent care
- Add-on Benefit options available
- Ongoing Training
- Freeway close
- Fun and friendly team
- We promote from within and believe in career growth planning
- Other cool perks
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Thorough understanding of process improvement methodologies as well as all the sub tools within each platform: Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Lean, Total Quality Management, Statistical Process Control, Total Predictive Maintenance etc.
- Proven track record leading Lean Six Sigma projects and Kaizen events using industry standard tools and methods to deliver results.
- Demonstrated strengths in project management processes and methodologies including phase gate review, planning and review methods.
- Must be competent facilitating Lean Kaizen events directly providing hands on leadership of key projects and teams.
- Demonstrates a results-based leadership style with strong impact and influencing skills.
What's In It for You
Are you a fit?
- Design for Six Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing
- Total Predictive Maintenance
- Six Sigma
- Black Belt Certified
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.