Paid Media Director job
Job Reference number: 445541
The Director of Paid Media will be responsible for various digital marketing activities, primarily focused on Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising within Google AdWords. Some of these activities will include campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients. The position will include site research, keyword research, campaign optimization, and performance analysis for our clients. The Director of Paid Media will have superior analytical, organizational and time management skills as s/he will be expected to be able to work on multiple projects at the same time. The Director of Paid Media displays a service-oriented, positive attitude for clients and colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Director to lead media management for our established account base and help us grow our media practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong hands-on experience managing search, social and display campaigns, delivering analysis and insights, as well as a desire to mentor and build a team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be the go-to for PPC, Social advertising, display advertising.
- Develop media plans, forecasts, as well as vendor and audience research
- Work cross-functionally with account executives, data analysts and web developers to setup and launch campaigns
- Mentor and develop a small team of analysts and media managers
- Build relationships with clients and vendors to help grow our media management business
- Help develop the media practice internally and within the market via thought leadership and new business development
What You Need for this Position
- 5 years of experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting, with hands-on experience managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
- Strong fundamental internet marketing skills across multiple channels
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with PPC is a must.
- Experience with web analytics is a must
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are a must
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to interface with clients, account managers, and strategic leads to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Display advertising experience is a major plus
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Paid Media Director with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Web Analytics
- Social Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Vendor Management