Paralegal job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 558843
- Developing and maintaining guidelines on local procedures and practices and distributing this information to management
- Monitoring key client agreements, overseeing new subrogation matters and new client referrals coordinating and liaising with business development on specific initiatives.
- Providing general administrative assistance to the team.
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of subrogation insurance claims across a number of different classes of insurance.
- Keeping up to date with local laws, procedures and Government departments
- Building relationships and liaising with key stakeholders, specifically insurers, brokers, loss adjusters and policy holders as required in order building a case for subrogation.
- Providing assistance with business development initiatives, internal/external seminars and organizing logistics.
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents and working with lawyers and Local Advocates
- Negotiating settlements regarding subrogated claims
- Arranging and distributing translations as needed
- Assisting with key client account monitoring and providing assistance where required for the global corporate insurance group
- Experience as a Paralegal within the insurance market, a major loss adjusting firm or insurance company is desirable
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Degree educated, Law preferable
- Have an understanding of the principles of insurance and in particular, subrogation
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office