Parts Sales Executive job
Job Reference number: 3698745
- Receive customer enquiries and identify the correct part numbers using Electronic Parts Catalogue EPC based on customer requirement.
- Check availability if required parts and prepare quotation where required, based on the guidelines provided by the customer and negotiate prices.
- Conduct all transactions with customers pleasantly and courteously with an emphasis on customer service.
- Working within agreed discount structure with regards to customer terms, taking into account sensitive areas such as credit.
- Seek ways to increase parts sales and workshop sales by identifying customer needs and incremental items to sell.
- In cases of non - availability of parts, prepare special orders to parts division and respected branches and following up for timely receipts.
- High School certificate
- At least 5 years experience within parts sales, selling specifically Toyota spare parts
- Ability to identify parts from EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue
- Capability to demonstrate a professional service to customers
The primary focus of the Employee is to provide a delightful experience to our customers and where possible is prepared to go the extra mile
Employee is answerable for all actions within their control and takes initiative to correct any actions as required
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.