Performance Specialist Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 326548
Within Blue Hive, Performance Specialists are responsible for the day-to-day details, implement programs to measure and improve performance. Blue Hive is a Full Service Agency made up of the best bits of Ogilvy, Wonderment and Mindshare. We focus most of our efforts on WPP’s Flagship Client: Ford. You will be required to handle requests in a timely and accurate manner; manage campaign trafficking and issue periodic spending summaries. You are also expected to assist your Supervisor in daily planning activities. To be most successful at BH, you must be attentive to detail and confident in your execution of tasks.
You will be accountable for:
- Increase brand awareness through consistent, relevant marketing strategies
- Execute strategic and tactical recommendations
- Provide analysis, QA and insights for monthly reports
- Coordinate strategies with internal teams across multiple brands
- Periodically oversee the work of Search Marketing Analyst(s)
- Identify gaps in our coverage and be able to create original content from outside sources (even the competition) in order to fill those gaps and make assigned properties the primary destination for our fans.
- Work closely with Search Supervisors and Directors for campaign alignment with client goals
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices
- 5+ years’ experience in the following areas:
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Ability to interact with the client and support reporting calls, and answer questions
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exhibit strong ability to think strategically
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
- Exhibit passion for social media and emerging platforms
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.