Personal Assistant cum Office Administrator Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 457896
Responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Preparing and distributing required documents for the meeting at least 2 working days before the meetings take place.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the GMs.
- Examining, evaluating, and translating as required and prioritizing correspondence and papers for the GMs attention.
- Taking dictation and minutes of meetings.
- Arranging travel request, travel bookings and accommodation for all the employees.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority and arranging suitable hospitality
- To perform related duties and special projects as assigned by GM.
- Proof-read all types documents before submission to GM.
- Prepare presentation and charts for conference, meetings.
- Take comprehensive messages when GMs are absent or in meeting.
- Do translation when requested.
Responsibilities as an Office Administrator:
- Organizing office maintenance and repair work.
- Organizing department party when requested.
- Liaising with distributors, suppliers and other staff.
- Manage and monitor the work of the cleaning company.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Monitor the office and pantry supplies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Must possess minimum 7 years of experience.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders, clients and staff.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to work well unsupervised and as part of a team.
- High level and understanding for the need for confidentiality.
- To work under pressure.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.