Pharmacist - Clinical job
Job Reference number: 445527
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Pharmacist who will be based in UAE
- Prepare and/or oversees the preparation and dispensing of prescription medications to In-patient Wards or medical practitioners; makes decisions regarding generic substitution of prescribed pharmaceuticals.
- Providing information about over-the-counter drugs and make recommendations after talking with the patient.
- Counsel medical practitioners on drug indications/contraindications, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects; provides other drug and pharmaceutical information as appropriate.
- Oversees the acquisition and disbursement of drugs and medications to various offices, clinics, and other sites.
- Provide guidance and training to pharmacy staff / nurses during course of work and monitors performance.
- Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
- Ensure In-Patients are given the correct medication and dosages according to their specific conditions.
- Responsible for medication orders verification against indication, dose, route, age, weight, allergies and drug-drug interaction.
- Analyze the data of medication errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Accurately re-check the prescriptions given by physicians to specific patients and advise when appropriate.
- Responsible for keep confidential computerized records of patients’ drug therapies to prevent harmful drug interactions.
- Review and verify the medication order and relevant prescription prior to dispensing.
- Adhere to Infection Control and Health and Safety measures
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Be actively involved in the quality improvement activities within the Department.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Organized and methodical.
- Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Planning Skills.
- A High Degree of Motivation and Self-Discipline.
- Excellent computer skill.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.