Senior Planning Manager job in Dubai
The Senior Planning Manager will be working on a large, high profile mixed-use project in Dubai. The project will contain a number of residential towers along with a sizeable retail outlet. The project is expected to be completed in 2020.
* Coordinate with Entity Planning teams to manage and develop the Master Programme for the project
* Manage the progress of the project and immediately report any major deviations, issues or delays through the organizational hierarchy
* Work closely with and assist the Planning Manager in developing and implementing a project controls plan (cost, schedule, deliverables)
* Monitor potential cost and schedule variances and recommend corrective actions
* Perform Risk Analysis
* Participate in the preparation of monthly progress reporting
* Minimum 10 years of project scheduling experience on major construction projects including cost & schedule management, progress measurement
* Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools regarding Project Management
* Previous UAE experience essential
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.