Plant Manager job in Saudi Arabia
Job Reference number:462587
Plant Manager - KSA
Salary up to 25,000 SAR
Our client is a well-known large organization based in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia having the presence in Bangladesh and India with a well-established background in various ceramic products, manufacturing like – Tiles, Tableware, Sanitary Ware and Faucets.
They have an opportunity for a Plant Manager to focus, oversees and directs daily plant operations, including production and manufacturing, maintenance, engineering support, safety, regulatory compliance, distribution and warehousing, under direction of the General Manager.
Having previously managed large-scale plant production and operations and be comfortable with planning required to meet the demands. Handling of the production department, including the Quality control, managing and motivating people whilst properly delegating responsibility with the goal to achieve the deadlines and targets.
- Employees’ performance reviews.
- Oversee employees, production and machines, to make sure the Plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Develop the Plant strategies and future plans.
- Develop and implement all the policies and procedures related to the Plant functions.
- Maintaining product quality and budgets.
- Provide technical support to the production to root solving common production problems.
- Reduce production stop times to the minimum
- Degree / Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of Experience
- Extensive knowledge in manufacturing
- Arabic speaking preferred