Portuguese Teaching Jobs! Salary $6500 Per Month.
Portuguese Teacher Jobs in Turin International Schools & Colleges Turin!
Salary $6500 Per Month, Hiring Now - Join Today as Portuguese Teacher!
Learn about the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills that is required to be an Portuguese teacher!
Portuguese teachers are qualified professionals who teach reading, writing, and speaking skills to students. They teach students in Elementary, Middle, or High School, and plan and execute lessons according to a pre-set curriculum.
Portuguese teachers work at schools and other institutions. They teach the principles of the Portuguese language, using different methods to deliver successful courses. Portuguese teacher responsibilities can vary based on the academic level and native language of the students.
Portuguese, Teacher, Jobs, Teaching, Teaching Jobs, Portuguese Teacher Jobs, Portuguese Teacher Jobs, High School Portuguese Teacher Jobs, Portuguese Teacher Job, Online Portuguese Teacher Jobs, Portuguese Teacher Jobs, Portuguese Teacher Jobs Near Me, Portuguese, Teacher, Jobs, Teaching, Teaching Jobs, Online Teaching Jobs, Online Portuguese Teaching Jobs, Online Jobs, Portuguese Teacher, Teach Portuguese Online,
Portuguese teacher responsibilities include:
- Planning course material and activities
- Assessing the students’ progress (e.g. homework, exam grades, etc.)
- Building trusting relationships with students, parents, and other staff
Role of Portuguese Teacher
An Portuguese teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension. They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need. A few of the main duties of an Portuguese teacher are answering student questions, grading student tests and essays, tracking student progress, and teaching students the importance of Portuguese. They also have to communicate to the parents of students. Some of the jobs titles that an Portuguese teacher could grow into are principal and vice principal.
An Portuguese teacher should have 2 years of experience teaching as well as a master's degree in teaching. One of the most important skills that an Portuguese teacher will have is the ability to give constructive criticism. Another skill is communication as the Portuguese teacher will need to be able to communicate effectively with students.
Portuguese Teacher Job Description
Turin Portuguese School is a leading institution in the Turin. We're proud of our 5 star rating from our employees. We're now hiring a Portuguese Teacher to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Turin Portuguese School is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to Turin Portuguese School.
We are looking to employ an Portuguese teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching Portuguese lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The Portuguese teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills.
To ensure success as an Portuguese teacher, the candidate must be qualified in Portuguese as a first language. The Portuguese teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding Portuguese teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
Portuguese Teacher Responsibilities:
- Teach Basic Portuguese skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the Portuguese language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
Responsibilities for Portuguese Teacher
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
Qualifications for Portuguese Teacher
- 2 years of experience teaching
- Comfortable working with students of different levels
- Great speaking and writing skills
- Ability to create lesson plans
- Certified by the state board
- Ability to pass a background check
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great grammar knowledge
- Knowledge about great works of literature
Senior Portuguese Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Portuguese and education. Masters is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language Portuguese speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and Portuguese language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
Turin Portuguese International Schools & Colleges
Philosophy behind Turin Portuguese International Schools & Colleges
The philosophy of Turin Portuguese International schools is to build standards and practices for the holistic development of a child, to be an effective human resource, who is able to compete in the challenging environment of today’s world. Academic aspect of this practice inspires intellectual growth, critical and analytical thinking skills, while the practical aspect equips the students with problem solving skills, social interaction expertise and cultural tolerance. It also emphasizes on empowering the students to attain self-confidence and self-assurance so that they can learn how to develop intrapersonal skills and create interpersonal relationships for effective collaboration.
Vision behind Turin International Schools & Colleges
Over the thirty years Turin International Schools & Colleges will develop its role as a leading Turin based international school / college / university championing a socially inclusive approach to participation in higher education. We prepare our student to be professional, skilled individuals fitted for the modern world and committed to the communities in which they live and work. We will pioneer the development of new knowledge, scholarly understanding of curriculum and support the sustainable development of wider community.
Ready to Join as Portuguese Teacher – Apply Now
Join The Winning Team And Earn More
Top Perks and Benefits That Win Hearts of our Employees
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off —we offer 4 weeks personal time off (PTO) No question asked.
- Dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work options
- Paid parental
- Employee discounts
- Paid Time Off for volunteering
Want To get hired for the Jobs near me and you?
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered; Millions of Professionals just like you are already working with us! Start Your Career with the help of Job Find Jobs HR; if these are The Right Jobs for You. Remember, you can apply for this job only within 60 days of publishing. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy this career opportunity - contact us today!
Easy to Apply for Jobs – No Forms to fill, No cost to you, Just send your CV to JOB FIND JOBS HR, This will be the first step towards a career opportunity! Get a job with the best salary and benefits, Apply Now.