Procurement Specialist - Healthcare Job in Abu Dhabi
Job Reference number: 238954
This position is responsible for leading the procurement of clinical and non-clinical supplies by working closely with Manufacturers and Agents to ensure that all materials and products are available in a timely manner for use by the Client’s internal customer base.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manages the development, monitoring and continuous improvement of statistical reports on the Client’s Procurement
- Drives best practices in strategic procurement, including category strategies based on internal and external benchmarking
- Negotiates and communicates supply plan timelines to internal and external customers and partners
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team members within the Strategic Procurement function
- Develops training and capabilities development plans
- Membership with the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain is required.
- Higher Diploma Preferred
- Minimum of five to seven (5 - 7) years experience in supply chain management, logistics or purchasing is required
- ERP system experience/knowledge is required with emphasis on Procurement, Sourcing and Supply Chain modules, and functions
- Ability to provide leadership, vision and direction
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.