Procurement Specialist job in Dubai
Job Reference number:112372
Operating within the specialty and natural food industry and working with retailers and suppliers, the responsibilities of this position include purchasing, logistics management, inventory management, supplier operation management, and replenishment.
This position will work with multiple product categories to include: specialty grocery, natural, dairy and food products.
- Minimum of two years of connected experience.
- A thorough knowledge of procurement and logistics as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Purchasing/Supply Management, Supply-Chain Management, Engineering or affiliated field.
- Basic understanding of transportation, warehousing, supply-chain execution software and third-party logistics.
- Strong analytical and thinking skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage large volumes of data.
- Talent communicating efficiently both orally and in writing with people at all organizational levels.
- Ability to effectively manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously and often with time conflicting pressures
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team environment.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.