Production Quality Check job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 487512
The client is part of a major group in marketing and advertising and leads the way in the production of TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the world’s most talked about brands. They are originally based in London with many other global offices, and are growing rapidly.
The Production Quality Controller is a pivotal role in our busy studio supporting the art working and creative teams on a range of clients including premium brands to market leading airlines, financial institutions and pharmaceutical companies. Press fulfillment and translation of large campaigns is a fundamental part of our business so work is varied and often fast paced. We strive to deliver consistent work to the supplied specifications, on brand and within tight deadlines.
The right candidate would not only have an exceptionally good eye for detail, they will need an understanding of print specifications and various file formats. Experience of working within a similar role and being Mac literate is essential. There are already strict processes and procedures in place so any successful candidate would need to be process driven. We have a large QC team, so this is part of a larger supported team structure.
- Proofreading and QC of all material supplied to the agency
- Checking translated artworks adhere to local market/language guidelines
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar environment
- Previous experience in a similar role within the medical or advertising industry
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Mac literate with experience of Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to read and mark-up on screen
- Team player with self motivation and flexibility
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.