Project manager Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 669814
The power, process & nuclear division works within four main sectors which include the following: - nuclear, defense, industry and process and power cavil’s. We have a successful and distinguished track record of delivering innovative and robust solutions to the standards required by the nuclear industry. The division has long standing relationships with some of the key clients in this sector.
We have a requirement for a project manager to act as a mentor and apply project management professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams in order to ensure projects are delivered as per schedule, cost and scope in compliance with the approved methodology.
* Lead project teams to deliver project scope and outcomes. These could be business led specification light projects to deliver intangible outcomes or more technical specification heavy program delivering well defined outputs.
* Co-ordinate communications across the project team and between other projects.
* Practice and encourage open and effective communication internally and externally in order to build and nurture effective working relationships.
* Undertake and record regular project progress meetings.
* Facilitate workshops with stakeholders as required to support the development, understanding and delivery of project deliverables and milestones.
* Manage project team members, SMEs and vendors to enable success delivery of agreed objectives and milestones.
* Coach/mentor project team members within the portfolio to support their understanding and use of project management tools and processes.
* Analyze threats and opportunities that may impact the schedule and create corrective action plans.
* Conduct impact assessments of change requests on the integrated schedule.
* Undertake risk and issues workshops.
* Regularly review and update risk and issues to support project team members in driving mitigation actions.
* Undertake data downloads and analysis as required of risks and issues to support reporting, trend analysis and action taking.
* Plan the required budget for the project from initiation to closure including all aspects under the budget management and cost management.
* Undertake capacity planning and resource loading for the projects.
* Co-ordinate and manage resources for the assigned projects.
* Contribute to the development of any procedures or guidance.
* Comply with all procedures and support the junior team.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in project management, engineering or a equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
Post is based on site near Abu Dhabi with travel. Please note accommodation, subsistence and travel to and from site is included - mobilization to and from UAE is also provided as well as a tax free salary.
Mott MacDonald is an equal opportunities employer
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.