Purchasing Coordinator job
Job Reference number: 225531
Based near Boise, ID we are a growing Specialty Food Product manufacturer who consistently delivers unique solutions that achieve better results for our customers. We focus on delivering better tasting, better performing food solutions to our customers and have an unwavering commitment to quality, customization and responsiveness. Currently, we have an outstanding opportunity to add a Purchasing Coordinator to our team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure materials are ordered and arrive on time.
- Take corrective action on any supply issues or potential issues.
- Review proper ERP reports on daily basis to detect and prevent potential problems.
- Communicate with team members daily.
- Conduct audits and make corrective actions as necessary.
- Coordinate cycle counting activities and make corrective actions when as discrepancies occur.
- Make sure procedures are followed and proper paperwork is filled out for approval and processing.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Maintain organized files
- Provide information and reports as requested.
- Follow purchasing procedures and company policies as written.
What's In It for You
Are you a fit?
- Purchasing Coordinator
- price negotiations
- vendor sourcing
- Supply chain
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.