Purchasing Officer Job
Job Reference number: 223542
- Coordinate with all departments on their procurement needs such as specific requirements during promotions, necessities for the staff camp and staff gatherings, or material needed for the upkeep and maintenance of Burjuman / Reef Mall
- Send and confirm approved Purchase Orders (new and re-orders) to selected suppliers and coordinate / follow up with these to ensure orders are acted upon in a timely manner
- Coordinate with storekeepers to ensure goods are received as per order, supervise the maintenance of store inventory and manage the order and re-order of the store materials on a timely manner and cost-effective manner
- Co ordinate with accounts section for submitting the invoices weekly basis for payment process ( as per LPO ) with attached documents
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in procurement environment
- Contract administration and / or procurement experience.
- Knowledge of procurement and contract administration principles and practices;
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.