Quality Control Inspector job in Abu Dhabi
- Accompany the engineer, to carry out inspections and release hold points as required.
- Keeping daily log of all the inspection requests submitted by the site engineers.
- Carry out statistical analysis of the inspection and test result to improve quality control operations on site, to verify testing compliance and to advise the PCEJV QC Manager and/ or PCEJV QC Engineer of the results.
- Filing and compiling controlled copies of all test reports under the supervision and instructions of the PCEJV QC Manager and/ or PCEJV QC Engineer.
- Carry out all inspections/surveillances as required by the relevant ITP.
- Those reporting/authority/duties and responsibilities as identified in the letter direction.
- Must be immediately available for a six-month position.
- Diploma - Mechanical or mechanical related qualifications.
- Must be a UAE resident
- 5+ years’ experience within quality control.
- Candidates must have an MEP work background.