Receptionist/Administrator Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 562378
- Maintain and update telephone directory as required due to staff changes
- Monitors visitor access, issues passes when required and maintain security awareness by following procedures; monitoring visitor’s logbook and also ensuring that first time visitors watch the office safety video
- Deal with queries from the employees and customers
- Update the warden list and actively participate in the office emergency evacuation.
- During office emergency evacuation, ensure that the visitors are being accounted for as per procedure
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries and maintain register for records
- Ensure that the reception area is always kept clean and tidy free from any safety hazards
- Ensure that the front office is always professionally managed; calm and peaceful, light and airy. It also must be clear and tidy.
- Organize conference requested by support functions: external meetings organization, book a meeting room at a hotel or in the office, book hotel room if required for visitors.
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering on adhoc requests: booking meeting room, ensure participants are registered, catering is organized as per request, transportation is arranged if required.
- Arrange for hotel accommodation requests as and when requested by Support function.
- Extend support whenever applicable to PRO’s
- Intermediate level of education: Diploma holder
- Minimum three years in a similar role in a reputed organization.
- Punctual and good time management skills
- Good team player, team work as priority
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to details
- Good initiative
- Handles Pressure
- Ability to adapt well to a multicultural environment