Risk Manager Job
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading company and work within landmark projects for the 2022 world cup, with a great package for the individual and their family to live in one of the most affluent and prominent cities in the world. The successful Risk Manager will be working for one of the region’s most well-known and reputable business and will be given the challenge of delivering on a range of sectors in a client facing environment.
The role will see the successful Risk Manager:
• Work effectively with Senior Project Manager and project teams in delivery of risk management services. Provide guidance and assistance to the Senior Project Manager and project teams to develop risk management skill-set and execute and control the risk management plan and risk register for the project.
• Coordinate with the client and project parties to raise risk management awareness and gain commitment including the allocation of responsibilities.
• Apply a strategic and comprehensive approach to risk management from portfolio to project level, demonstrating reduction in client and project exposure to risk through active mitigation of threats and maximization of opportunities which might negatively or positively impact projects performance.
The successful Risk Manager will have:
• Minimum of 12 -15 years risk management experience of which 5+ years within contractors organization in Program/Project Risk (solid experience of design work in a Consultancy Office or with a Contractor’s organization).
• Evidence of contribution to the delivery of major projects (buildings preferred)
• Self-starter and leader with significant experience in the application of Enterprise and
• Degree in Risk or Construction related discipline