Sales Manager Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 6547823
The main purpose of the position is Sales and Business development in the area of Data Security solutions and services. This is a key role that is responsible for revenue generation focusing on non-payment transaction security segment and targeting large government, Oil & Gas, financial, Telco, Airlines and enterprise customers in UAE and Oman.
- The Sales Manager will be expected to prospect for new business for new Data protection and data security solutions and services.
- Maintain healthy group dynamics
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Responsible for key Account Management
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Strategic and analytical approach
- At least 8 - 10 years of security Sales & Business Development experience
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining high performing data security business.
- Have successfully delivered large security projects across business verticals
- Presales/Technical background preferred
- Well connected within the industry verticals in UAE and Oman.
- Proven track record of overachieving against sales targets
- Domain knowledge of data protection technologies inclusive of encryption solutions (such as gateways, file/OS, email, data loss prevention, PKI, database, encryption, tokenization, Authentication, digital signature, identity management, Mobile payments, mPOS, Network encryption etc.)
- Technically competent in handling Information Security and data security products and solutions
- CISSP, CISA certification (desired)
- Have a strong background of technology and combined with good business skills
- Both Business development and key account management skills
- Possess strong technical skills in all domains of information security solutions.
- Ability to understand complex systems.
- Able to hold sensitive and confidential materials in strict confidence.
- A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work with initiative and problem solving capability.
- Flexibility, excellent attention to detail, ability to identify key issues and manage an environment of regular change.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines and schedules.
- Able to work under guidance but under stringent deadlines and high pressure environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in speaking and convey complex information in an easily understood format.
- UAE Driving License is advantageous as will be posted in UAE and likely to travel within GCC
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.