Security Supervisors job in Doha
Job Reference number: 558851
- Responsible of ensuring the smooth and effective day-to-day running of client site-based security teams, their compliance with contractual requirements and agreed levels of service and informing the Security Officer of incidents and irregularities.
- Ensure that all security staff on the shift are present, booked on and assigned to positions.
- Ensure that all staff are properly dressed and adhere to the assignment instructions and guidelines for their duties at the start of each shift.
- Record security guards’ attendance and report any unauthorized absences.
- Manage the rotations of guards so that all positions are covered and all staff receives designated breaks each day.
- Perform site inspection to ensure that there are no violations or breaches of security.
- Patrol property and premises to ensure that security guards are performing as per the required standards.
- Provide guidance and assess guards to ensure familiarity with and implementation of site and safety procedures as required.
- Monitor all electronic security systems including fire alarms, CCTV and patrol management in order to immediately report any systems malfunction.
- Coordinate with the relevant local government agencies and authorities / client representatives in case of incidents that arise for support as required.
- Control of traffic and crowd to ensure the smooth functioning of the client event.
- Record all daily occurrences and prepare status reports to be raised to the Security Officer.
- Address irregularities and breaches and carry out investigations as required.
- Ensure that all site records are maintained and that all information required for monthly reports is completed and archived.
- Act as a first line support for shift staff who encounter incidents or difficulties and escalate as appropriate.
- Practice duties and roles in line with the authorities as illustrated in the authority matrix.
- This covers the key responsibilities to be performed, but is not all inclusive. It does not preclude other responsibilities from being assigned and undertaken.
- Security Surveillance Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organizing and Planning Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Computer literacy: MS windows applications (word processing, excel, spreadsheets…)
- Fluent in English and Arabic