Senior Data Analyst job
Job Reference number: 225536
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Senior Data Analyst who will be based in UAE.
We are one of the one of the fastest growing big-data companies in Boston and the leading independent provider of real-time data for the U.S. telecommunications market. With our unique information, we are able to observe in real time how consumers are responding to different carrier pricing promotions, device launches, and coverage upgrades. Our ability to look across the industry gives our clients valuable insights into which service providers are winning and losing share and empowers our clients to make better operational and strategic decisions.
Currently, we are seeking a highly quantitative, top-notch critical thinker to join our team as a Senior Data Analyst. This person will directly support the Data Operations team to provide quality assurance and work jointly with the Client Services team to investigate data abnormalities. The Senior Data Analyst should be comfortable working with large volumes of data in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
If you have a quantitative and technical background, a strong desire to set yourself apart and you’re passionate about analyzing data -- we want to talk with you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Opportunity to work for a Powerhouse in the Telecommunications industry
2) Ability to Manage/Develop/Design Company objectives and future growth.
3) Work for a company where unique ideas and a creative approach is strongly encouraged.
What You Will Be Doing
- Data analysis, including business modeling and statistical analysis, validating with external data (quantitative and qualitative)
- R&D “skunkworks” software / product development
- Analyze and interpret internal data with external research
- Evaluate the methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of our information
- Find and acquire additional data sets from independent sources that can be leveraged with existing data
- Examples of recent projects include:
oBuilding prediction models to determine future consumer behavior
oSegmenting the customer base based on past consumer behavior
oAnalyzing social media to build insights into why consumers make certain buying decisions
What You Need for this Position
- 3-5 years of work experience as a data analyst
- Experience in quantitative analysis, software development and statistical modeling
- Proficient with Excel and SQL
- Experience programming mathematical or statistical software packages such as R, S-Plus, SAS, Stata, Gauss or Matlab
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Creative and independent thinker with a desire to learn new technical skills and to help the company grow
- Success at working on cross-functional teams to meet a common goal
- Relentless at finding the answer to a question
- Self-starter with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize in a multitask environment
- Proactive, confident, optimistic, self-motivated and resourceful
- Experience in research design and statistical modeling in a business environment (marketing, market research, etc.)
- Knowledge of PYTHON and VB
What's In It for You
1) Excellent Compensation + Bonuses
2) PTO/Paid Holidays
3) Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, Flexible Spending, Disability)
So, if you are a Senior Data Analyst with experience, please apply today!
- Data Analyst
- Statistical Modeling
- Microsoft Excel
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.