Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO) Jobs in DUBAI
Job Reference number:551110
be based in UAE.
If you are an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO) with 2-5+ years of SEO experience and working with back-end & front end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance, please read on!
Located in San Diego, CA (near La Jolla), we are a nationwide bank with approximately $5.2 billion in assets and we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO) to join our GREAT marketing division.
What You Will Be Doing
Your primary focus will be on leading company-wide SEO initiatives focuses on increasing keyword rank for target keywords. This role is central in creating phased SEO strategies for all business units, works with business units to strategize & identify top priority keywords, guide the optimization of websites for those keywords, direct the tracking of rankings & traffic growth resulting from that optimization, designs link building strategies for target keywords, creates strategies for alternative SEO in mediums like email & mobile applications, & works with the Content Specialist to create SEO content.
You are responsible for spearheading all SEO initiatives for us & our brands. Act as a Senior member & contributor to the efforts of the Digital Marketing Team. You will be driving SEO results across all web properties & will monitor overall SEO trends, search algorithm updates, & emerging SEO strategies for implementation into the internal SEO strategy. Finally you will act in the role of general support for the Digital Marketing team.
- Guide the Identification of keywords and optimization of websites by including page title, metadata, headlines, alt tags, etc.
- Continually review all bank sites for correct appropriate keyword placement, site architecture, URL structure.
- Determine search volume and relative competition/difficulty score for keywords as well as search trends for target keywords
- Develop core and topical content suggestions based on keyword research
- Perform competitor research to evaluate competing keywords, ranking, and content strategies
- Review and analyze business unit websites for areas of opportunity, and potential strategies
- Deliver detailed SEO performance and strategy reports using in-house tools and 3rd party.
- Provide historical analytics of websites review for trend comparisons
- Monitor current and potential search engine algorithm updates to mitigate any potential issues, and to leverage opportunities
- Consult with web team to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking
- Strategize and create advanced SEO strategies including link-building, native advertising, and affinity/partner outreach
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, and design
What You Need for this Position
- 2 years SEO Experience
- 2 to 5+ years’ of experience working with back-end & front-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata & site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact & SEO performance & strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, etc.).
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics & analytics.
- MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and creative skills required
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance and strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics.
What's In It for You
For your hard work and experience, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include an strong base salary ($55k-$70k DOE), semi-annual bonus, excellent FULL benefits, 401(k), vacation PTO, bank holidays, business casual, stability, lots of growth, ability to contribute to the bank strategic initiatives in a concrete way, and a great and fun working environment!
Interviews are occurring NOW and early next week, so apply now if you are interested! This spot will not last long!
So, if you are an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO) with 2-5+ years of SEO experience and strong knowledge of working with back-end & front end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance, please apply today!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Create SEO content
SEO performance and strategy reports
Driving SEO results across all web properties
Analytics of websites
Search Engine Algorithms
Back-end SEO elements (.htaccess or robots.txt)
Technical SEO (sitemaps or crawl budget)
Java, C/C++, or Python
Apply today & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.