Senior Financial Accountant Dubai
Job Reference number:9988020
The Finance department of our international client plays a fundamental part in achieving the vision and targets set for the business. An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious self-driven individual to join the team and work together with a dynamic finance department constantly facing challenges resulting from the expansion of regions.
The role will ensure the accurate recording and reporting of the financial transactions and manage month end duties, including posting month end journals, reconciling key account lines as well as conducting variance analysis against budget, forecast and prior year.
The successful candidate will also be involved in budgeting and forecasting process and will take the lead role in relation to facilitating statutory and internal audit. They should also demonstrate strong Excel skills and confidence using financial systems.
- Manage the day to day bookkeeping and handle the month-end close processes and time-table.
- Oversee and review the reconciliation of all relevant ledger accounts in order to ensure all accruals and adjustment entries have been passed correctly.
- Upload the monthly packs for financial reporting, forecast and budget into Enterprise Performance Measurement (EPM) and SAP.
- Manage the accuracy of the accounts payable and receivables in order to make timely collections and payments.
- Key local contact person to auditors and support in the preparation of financial annual statements, preparation of management commentary, accrual schedules and monitoring and reviewing of key deliverables such as transfer pricing and tax calculations (if any).
- Control month close process for P&L relevant transactions according to US GAAP and perform detailed analysis and commentary for inclusion in monthly management reporting packs to local and corporate teams.
- Support the business by involvement in ad-hock projects as and when required.
- Newly qualified (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA).
- Solid experience as a Financial Accountant
- Solid understanding of Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) and SAP.
- Fluent in English.
- Good understanding of US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act.
- Excellent prioritization skills, ability to work across different cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.