Senior MI and Reporting Officer job in Dubai
- Standardize and rationalize reports/outputs from finance teams
- Manage the Transition end to end including the following stages - Due diligent – design – project manage migration – stabilize – deliver
- The person would also be responsible for Operational delivery and will be responsible for the SLAs agreed during transition
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team
- Responsible for driving transformation initiatives over and above process and role movements – consolidation and standardization
- Provide support through analytics, insight and performance management processes
- Recommend standard data sources to ‘produce’ the agreed standard outputs and also maximize automation through Financial Analytics tool
- CA / CPA / Other Professional Qualification or MBA Finance from a reputed university
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience, out of which 5-7 years minimum in a banking shared service or delivery role.
- Should have experienced a transformation journey of reporting consolidation and standardization across business segments. In-depth understanding of Banking platforms, products and MIS nuances a must.
- Experience in the Statutory and Regulatory reporting areas will be a clear advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.