Senior Process Engineer job
Job Reference number: 225539
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Senior Process Engineer who will be based in UAE.
We are a global medical contract manufacturing leader specializing in the design, manufacture, assembly, and lifecycle management of components and finished devices. For nearly 30 years, medical device and healthcare companies worldwide have looked to our team to make a difference as the premier custom manufacturer that medical industry leaders can trust.
We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer who:
- has hands-on experience in a dynamic small shop environment where everyone is challenged by rolling up their sleeves to develop and implement solutions for our customer
- has experience providing troubleshooting skills and trains shop floor personnel in problem solving methodology (Medical Device experience not required)
- is responsible to implement continuous improvement on the Production Floor and support the flawless launch of new products to production through the development, validation of new tools and processes
- is self-motivated and thrives in a fast –paced, team-driven, “lean” systems environment, where every day brings new projects and challenges.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation package (AED 40,000)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with company match
- Paid life insurance
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- 529 College Savings Program
- Paid short- and long-term disability plans
- Employee assistance program
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for all New and Existing Injection Molding Processes/Equipment and related Efficiency, Uptime, and Scrap Metrics for 24/5 Operations
- Identifies and initiates projects to improve productivity and reduce scrap/reject rates through the implementation of Process Control, Automation, or Tool Modifications
- Trains production personnel on process enhancements and troubleshooting methodology
- Supports Production Floor in identifying root cause, and corrective action implementation of daily Production Related issues across all three shifts
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assigned project activities per the established Quality System.
- Participates as a team member on assigned projects using established APQP Project Management tools - Advises management of any cost related issues for assigned projects – makes recommendations to optimize mold/part design as required
- Supports the Validation of all new products into Production by running DOE’s, Process Capability Studies, Gauge R&R, Gate Seal-Off, and Material Viscosity Studies
- Generates and maintains documentation for all internal processes, inspection criteria, Bill of Materials and other manufacturing and quality records
- Interfaces with customers and suppliers on project matters as required
- Aids with short- and long-term planning for capital expenditures relating to future production requirements; leads projects involving new capital implementation
- Maintain a vigilance to identify new potential technologies for the company.
- Conduct internal audits and assists with maintaining the Quality System to ISO-13485 standards.
- Maintains adherence to company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices
- Ability to support Production and New Business needs on Off-Shift and Weekends as required
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, preferably Plastics Engineering or Technology with a minimum 5 years of experience working as an Injection Molding Process Engineer
- High School Diploma with 20+ years of experience working as an Injection Molding Process Specialist
Additional expected qualifications:
- Scientific injection molding background
- Technical experience in Injection Molding processes, material behavior and mold design for mold ability
- Experience programming/troubleshooting/installing automation
- Proven success at setting and achieving ambitious goals while having a sense of urgency with regard to key initiatives – Exceptional follow-up skills and attention to detail needed
- Experience writing procedures, work instructions, and other related documents
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead by example in performance and behavior
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written and computer skills, and presentation skills – Microsoft Office Suite competency (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Familiarity with statistical problem solving techniques
- Working knowledge of validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Proven success at managing cost budget and achieving financial justification for Capital Purchases
- Previous experience working in a small manufacturing environment
- Experience with Injection Molding of silicone
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment of medical or healthcare products and familiarity with ISO-13485 and FDA CFR 21 regulations
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification
Are you a fit for this position?
- Process Engineering
- Scientific Injection Molding Background
- Injection Molding of Plastics
- Plastics Engineering
- Mold Design
- Working Knowledge of Validation (IQ/PQ/OQ)
- Continuous Improvement on the Production Floor
- Injection Molding of Silicone
- ISO 13485 / FDA CFR 21
- Six-Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.