Senior programme controls specialist Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 669817
The power, process & nuclear division works within four main sectors which include the following: - nuclear, defense, industry and process and power cavil’s. We have a successful and distinguished track record of delivering innovative and robust solutions to the standards required by the nuclear industry. The division has long standing relationships with some of the key clients in this sector.
We have a requirement for a senior programme controls specialist to develop the function excellence capabilities within the project management office (pmo). As this is a 5 month contract, candidates will ideally live in the UAE.
* Deliver, roll-out and embed the pmo procedures and templates to ensure all projects that form part of the operational readiness programme are delivered in the same consistent manner.
* Develop and deliver training to support the pmo procedures and templates in order to support the project management community in delivering projects.
* Attend stage gate meeting, pre-project briefs, risk workshops/sessions, project kick-off meetings and post project reviews (as required) in order to ensure compliance with the pmo procedures and templates.
* Manage and oversee the communications being sent from the pmo team to the project management community to ensure a consistent message is being sent in accordance with the approved pmo procedures and templates.
* Manage and administer the project governance and assurance process.
* Ensure programme review board decisions are reflected in all project documentation in order to ensure delivery in accordance to what has been approved.
* Conduct periodic project deep dive reviews to ensure the benefits of the projects are being realised in accordance with the agreed project baselines.
* Conduct post implementation reviews in line with specified scope and timescale and produce report to review the outcomes of the project to ensure the benefits of the project have been realised.
* Conduct document reviews to ensure compliance in accordance with the approved pmo procedures and templates.
* Oversee and manage the project change control process for the operational readiness programme.
* Support the project management community with advise, guidance and coaching on the project management framework and governance process.
* Maintain project documentation and administer knowledge management.
Post based on site near Abu Dhabi with travel. Please note accommodation, subsistence and travel to and from site is included - mobilization to and from UAE is also provided as well as a tax free salary.
Mott MacDonald is an equal opportunities employer
Senior programme controls specialist
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.