Based in Dallas, TX, we are an established and growing ecommerce company that is one of the fastest growing in the DFW area. Our industry is experience tremendous growth and we are expanding due to high demand for our services.
Today, we are seeking a Senior Social Media Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing strategies and executing social media campaigns. This includes building community on social platforms, aggregating and managing content, managing team members and tracking insights to ensure project success. The ideal candidate will encompass a clear passion for all things digital and avid user of social medial (beyond Facebook and Twitter) along with a proven track record of leveraging social across mainstream and emerging social technologies to achieve measurable business results.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop strategies based on social listening and industry trends for growing and optimizing current and future social streams
- Grow our social platforms through dynamic community management and deployment of engagement strategies
- Write social posts, including captions, copy and content per the unique needs of various social channels
- Engage in social listening and research to make decision about content curation and community engagement
- Leverage insights and analytics to drive decisions about optimizing social channels
- Track web traffic and analyze conversion funnel for each managed channel and report on performance
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals. (ROI & KPIs) Proactively identifies, recommends, and implements measurable improvements.
- Maintain e-mail marketing production and editorial calendars
- Support and assist with e-mail newsletters content development and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Create, execute and manage all paid campaigns and adhere to, if not exceed, KPI goals.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Managing social platforms and creating social strategies and content in a digital marketing environment
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Media Spend
- Google Adwords
- Social Strategies/ Content
- ROI/ KPI
- E-mail marketing
-Very knowledgeable about Facebook Power Editor and Ads Manager; building custom audiences and lookalike audience; pixel creation and tracking; bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM)
What's In It for You
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package within a stable, reputable, and growing company that provides ample opportunity for personal advancement!
So, if you are a talented Senior Social Media Marketing Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Google Analytics
• Facebook Media Spend
• Google Adwords
• Social Strategies/ Content
• ROI/ KPI
• E-mail marketing
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.