Senior Technician - Electronics Security Systems job in Dubai
Our clients are currently looking for an experienced Senior Technician for Electronics Security Services The successful candidate will join a fast growing multi-cultural team of engineers, technicians and helpers within the division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely installation of multiple projects of Low Current Systems like Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Gate barrier, Intruder Alarm System etc and will be required to provide technical support to the team. Additionally, the role will require high level of interaction with customers and consultants and will provide quality service at all times.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the assigned Project manager, be responsible for the effective delivery of ESS Projects, including resources, scheduling, procurement, and implementation of complete systems.
- Carry out security surveys and audits of premises and systems, identify and quantify shortcomings, make recommendations etc.
- Proactive with HSE and day to day site issues/ concerns
- Provide written reports, test procedures etc, and conduct field testing and commissioning of complete systems.
- In conjunction with the relevant Line Managers, ensure ESS deliverables for each project are clearly defined and understood, and within required contractual timelines.
- Ensuring that the correct permits (i.e. permit to dig) are in place prior to work commencing
- To deliver effective commissioning of systems to quality requirements and support in handover to maintenance team
- To support ESS in any other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected.
- A Bachelor of engineering degree/diploma holder in Electrical, Electronics, IT or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of low current systems including Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Gate barriers, Intruder Alarm, Networks etc.
- Demonstrate experience in the system design and implementation of security solutions and techniques in a Commercial, Military or Law Enforcement Role.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly and diligently as befits an important role within a fast growing division.
- High level of self motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, in high pressure situations.
- Strong team player who can communicate, motivate and interact effectively with technical, commercial and clerical team-members.
- Reasonable degree of IT Literacy – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, AutoCal