Service Reliability Engineer job
Job Reference number: 457632
What you need for this position:
- Strong knowledge of Unix / Linux Internals with eye for performance
- Strong Software Design, Architecture and Programming Background
- Solid Programming experience with PYTHON
- Startup experience is a huge plus!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Projected company growth of over 10 times in the next 2-3 Years
- Solve challenging problems for a platform that is already serving 100 million devices and needs to accommodate 250 million users over the next two years!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with application developers to scale virtual servers up and down as required by user demand, maximizing service availability and performance
- Writing tools to improve performance on servers (PYTHON)
- Reading and reviewing code and architecture to improve service, performance, scalability for our customers
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
What's In It for You
Strong compensation package!
Super cool company culture - startup feel w/out the headaches and stability issues
Great team - we basically invented real time streaming for interactive content
Base Salary + Bonus + Other incentives
So, If you are a Service Reliability Engineer or Software Engineer with Strong Linux Internals and Python / cloud scaling experience, please apply today!
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.