Site Engineer jobs in Dubai
Job Reference number:15654
Our client is a prestigious conglomerate established more than 160 years. They are headquartered in Austria and expand their operations throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. The company is known for their legendary projects in steel structures, glass engineering, bridge construction and other infrastructure works.
The organization is looking to appoint an experienced Site Engineer who will be responsible for the supervision of the project execution at site. The position is based in Dubai, UAE
- DUTIES AND RESPONSOBILITIES:- Responsible for daily project execution activities in the site, by coordinating between Client, Consultant and Senior Management and by using approved schedules, drawings and materials.
- Supervision of activities on site and reporting any fault, defect etc. to the project Engineer, client inspector / Engineer.
- Responsible to carry out the specified inspection and signed - off by the Client. (Including the works of the Subcontractors.)
- Preparing site progress report and submit it to project coordinator daily, weekly and monthly.
- Control, and coordinate the works of subcontractors and report on their progress and or trends for problems / delays to Project Manager, client.
- Preparation of weekly looks ahead program based on approved schedules.
- Responsible for maintain site material in coordination with store keeper.
- Responsible for daily site material, labor and equipment requirement. Also responsible to raise purchase requisition for the above requirements.
- Responsible for Assisting and Implementing Quality and Safety procedures in the project as per the company safety policy.
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for the use in maintenance, and agreeing on the price for the items.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities.
- Attending regular meetings with clients, sub contractors, and keeping them informed of the project progress.
- Supervising and monitoring the site teams and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to as per project quality plan.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- To be aware of and maintain an understanding of the contract documents, appropriate codes, standards and specifications.
- To implement the procedures detailed in the project quality plans and method statements to ensure finished product is compliant with the contract documents.TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 4 years as Site Engineer
- Sufficient Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of drawing drafting software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Supervision and time management skills.
- Internal and External coordination skills.
please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.