Store Supervisor job in Jeddah
Job Reference number:461254
- Manage and develop and support the team.
- Follow-up sales "facilitate" on a daily basis.
- Achieve monthly targets.
- continuous training, constant motivation and support the team to achieve the goals.
- Attention to train new employees and to continue training.
- Follow up the work and try to improve it through express an appropriate proposals.
- Interact directly with customers for feedback and satisfaction level.
- Reviewing customer satisfaction measurement survey and take all needed corrective actions whether in terms of store staff training or process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent interaction with customers.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to lead, train and motivate staff and third party personnel.
- Language proficiency (English + Arabic).
- Competitive remuneration.
- True market exposure.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Working hours/day: Working shifts and weekends as required.
- Periodic store visits.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.