Job Reference number: 22355
- Establish supply contracts with new customers.
- Managing Demand planning process from collecting forecasts up to alignment with Production Planning
- To effectively support and review all warehouse operations.
- Plan the distribution of finished products based on orders from distributors/customers.
- Assist in freight negotiations and get a good understanding of transport, distribution regulations and codes of practice.
- Manage export shipments
- Manage the supply chain outsourcing function by ensuring the related resources are procured, converted into finished products and supplied to the customers, to the required service standards in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Full customer service not only to external customers, but also internally to factory, brand teams and commercial sourcing.
- Establish stock norms for VMI customers and plan replenishment of stock accordingly
- Initiate and lead projects to continuously improve customer service and reduce supply chain total cost
- Lead ERP continuous improvement plan from the front and ensure the optimum level of utilization of the same.
Ideally you should be from a FMCG or food manufacturing background and have managed end to end supply chains, with a particular focus on transport and warehouse management. People coming from a 3PL background will also we considered.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.