Swedish Teaching Jobs! Salary $6500 Per Month.
Swedish Teacher Jobs in Staten Island International Schools & Colleges Staten Island!
Salary $6500 Per Month, Hiring Now - Join Today as Swedish Teacher!
Learn about the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills that is required to be an Swedish teacher!
Swedish teachers are qualified professionals who teach reading, writing, and speaking skills to students. They teach students in Elementary, Middle, or High School, and plan and execute lessons according to a pre-set curriculum.
Swedish teachers work at schools and other institutions. They teach the principles of the Swedish language, using different methods to deliver successful courses. Swedish teacher responsibilities can vary based on the academic level and native language of the students.
Swedish, Teacher, Jobs, Teaching, Teaching Jobs, Swedish Teacher Jobs, Swedish Teacher Jobs, High School Swedish Teacher Jobs, Swedish Teacher Job, Online Swedish Teacher Jobs, Swedish Teacher Jobs, Swedish Teacher Jobs Near Me, Swedish, Teacher, Jobs, Teaching, Teaching Jobs, Online Teaching Jobs, Online Swedish Teaching Jobs, Online Jobs, Swedish Teacher, Teach Swedish Online,
Swedish teacher responsibilities include:
- Planning course material and activities
- Assessing the students’ progress (e.g. homework, exam grades, etc.)
- Building trusting relationships with students, parents, and other staff
Role of Swedish Teacher
An Swedish teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension. They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need. A few of the main duties of an Swedish teacher are answering student questions, grading student tests and essays, tracking student progress, and teaching students the importance of Swedish. They also have to communicate to the parents of students. Some of the jobs titles that an Swedish teacher could grow into are principal and vice principal.
An Swedish teacher should have 2 years of experience teaching as well as a master's degree in teaching. One of the most important skills that an Swedish teacher will have is the ability to give constructive criticism. Another skill is communication as the Swedish teacher will need to be able to communicate effectively with students.
Swedish Teacher Job Description
Staten Island Swedish School is a leading institution in the Staten Island. We're proud of our 5 star rating from our employees. We're now hiring a Swedish Teacher to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Staten Island Swedish School is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to Staten Island Swedish School.
We are looking to employ an Swedish teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching Swedish lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The Swedish teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills.
To ensure success as an Swedish teacher, the candidate must be qualified in Swedish as a first language. The Swedish teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding Swedish teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
Swedish Teacher Responsibilities:
- Teach Basic Swedish skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the Swedish language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
Responsibilities for Swedish Teacher
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
Qualifications for Swedish Teacher
- 2 years of experience teaching
- Comfortable working with students of different levels
- Great speaking and writing skills
- Ability to create lesson plans
- Certified by the state board
- Ability to pass a background check
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great grammar knowledge
- Knowledge about great works of literature
Senior Swedish Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Swedish and education. Masters is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language Swedish speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and Swedish language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
Staten Island Swedish International Schools & Colleges
Philosophy behind Staten Island Swedish International Schools & Colleges
The philosophy of Staten Island Swedish International schools is to build standards and practices for the holistic development of a child, to be an effective human resource, who is able to compete in the challenging environment of today’s world. Academic aspect of this practice inspires intellectual growth, critical and analytical thinking skills, while the practical aspect equips the students with problem solving skills, social interaction expertise and cultural tolerance. It also emphasizes on empowering the students to attain self-confidence and self-assurance so that they can learn how to develop intrapersonal skills and create interpersonal relationships for effective collaboration.
Vision behind Staten Island International Schools & Colleges
Over the thirty years Staten Island International Schools & Colleges will develop its role as a leading Staten Island based international school / college / university championing a socially inclusive approach to participation in higher education. We prepare our student to be professional, skilled individuals fitted for the modern world and committed to the communities in which they live and work. We will pioneer the development of new knowledge, scholarly understanding of curriculum and support the sustainable development of wider community.
Ready to Join as Swedish Teacher – Apply Now
Join The Winning Team And Earn More
Top Perks and Benefits That Win Hearts of our Employees
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off —we offer 4 weeks personal time off (PTO) No question asked.
- Dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work options
- Paid parental
- Employee discounts
- Paid Time Off for volunteering
Want To get hired for the Jobs near me and you?
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered; Millions of Professionals just like you are already working with us! Start Your Career with the help of Job Find Jobs HR; if these are The Right Jobs for You. Remember, you can apply for this job only within 60 days of publishing. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy this career opportunity - contact us today!
Easy to Apply for Jobs – No Forms to fill, No cost to you, Just send your CV to JOB FIND JOBS HR, This will be the first step towards a career opportunity! Get a job with the best salary and benefits, Apply Now.