Technical Librarian in Abu Dhabi
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Librarian to work within an Aerospace Division of Company to support the Quality and Material Planning teams. You will be familiar with Aircraft Publications and Minimum Equipment Lists, Flight and Maintenance Manuals plus Airworthiness Directives.
You will assist employees and engineers in the use of library catalogs, databases and indexes to locate books, manuals and other materials. You will compile records, organize books, remove or repair damaged materials, and check publications in and out of the circulation process.
- Reserve, circulate, renew, and discharge books and other materials.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers and workshop users.
- Provide assistance by locating materials and helping engineers.
- Answer routine reference inquiries, and refer patrons needing further assistance to librarians.
- Guide patrons in finding and using library resources, including reference materials, audiovisual equipment, computers, and electronic resources.
- Sort books, publications, and other items according to procedure and return them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
- Deliver and retrieve items throughout the library by hand or using pushcart.
- Verify bibliographical data for materials, including author, title, publisher, publication date, and edition.
- Issue identification cards to borrowers.
- Send out notices about lost or overdue materials.
- Operate and maintain audiovisual equipment such as projectors, tape recorders, and videocassette recorders.
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.