Technician Painter job
Job Reference number: 558868
In this role you will have following responsibilities:
- Able to interpret and understand the job as requested in Repair Order.
- Able to interpret and understand diagrams, drawings and symbols by referring to the manufactures shop manuals, repair bulletins or technical information.
- Capable of working dependently or with less supervision.
- Have knowledge in computers or paint mixing programs
- Good knowledge in dry sanding process
- Capable of performing complete painting process, i.e. (surface prep to polishing)
- Able to mix and tint paint as required.
- Able to understand technical painting terms.
- Able to adopt and apply clean and safe working environments
- Usage of special tools and care of spray guns.
- Follow manufacturers and dealer working standards and requirements.
- Preferably you should be a Diploma/ ITI holder,
- Aged 25 -35 years with at least 2 years working experience in a dealer workshop in the Maintenance as well as repairs section of Japanese/American/ European Cars.
- GCC experience preferred.