Warehouse Manager Job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 223557
Our Clients are a multinational original equipment manufacturer; they have been established in Dubai for the past ten years. They have invested heavily into a brand new factory and warehouse facility which is operational in 2016. To assist them, they need to recruit a Warehouse Manager.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will provide materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Compliance with state and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completing warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Middle Management and/or Warehousing Management
- Sound knowledge in a Warehousing environment
- Experience using ERP systems
- People / supervisory management experience
Apply now & Send Your CV on: email@example.com, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.