Web Services Specialist job in Dubai
Job Reference number: 558876
Our Client which is an international company Looking for Web Services Specialist who will be based in Dubai, UAE.
The role of the Web Services Specialist will include but not be limited to the following:
- Establishes the required technology architecture for software development
- Develop best practice software development standards and guidelines
- Design, develop and operate robust and agile software development environment
- Review, Evaluate and participate in technology upgrades, new emerging technologies and improvement initiatives
- Provide project leadership for software development initiatives and direct the project teams to achieve the delivery of high quality solutions on time
- Work closely with software development teams to define coding and dependencies
- Responsible for coordinating the software development activities among team members with clear milestones and measurable goals
- Ensure compliance to software development standard and guidelines
- Acts as the primary point of escalation for all software development issues and resolution
- Develop estimation methodologies for software development work
- Acts as the primary quality assurance of software solutions before final rollout for production use
- Facilitates sharing of knowledge with business units through well organize software demos
- Responsible for proper documentation of all software development projects to ensure effective support and maintenance
- Manages the development & maintenance of custom applications on .NET
- Supports and administer existing websites and SharePoint systems
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 9 years’ experience with software development
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in similar software architect role
- Extensive experience with mobile development including iOS and Android platforms and web technologies
- Proven experience with integration platforms including SOA, SOAP, REST
- Exposure into the IT processes, service management principles, application development methodologies, security requirements and audit guidelines.
- Understanding of databases ( Oracle/MS SQL)
- Strong Knowledge on .Net / J2EE environment
- Knowledge on (C, C++)
- Industry certifications like MCSD.Net/MCAD.Net preferred.
- Knowledge of Software Design and Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of System/Application Development (SDLC) , Agile, SCRUM methodologies
- Knowledge of Development Framework -.NET and J2EE framework
- Knowledge of Programming Languages - C#, VB.net, C/C++ required.
- Knowledge of Dev. Environment - Visual Studio. Eclipse 3.2 IDE, VSS
- Knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS ) , Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of MS SQL 2000 & 2005, Oracle 9 & 10g and MySQL required.
- Knowledge of Web Authoring required.
- Knowledge of Mark-up Languages - HTML, XML, XHTML, WML and CSS
- Knowledge of VB Scripts, Java script, Action Script required.
- Knowledge of Dynamic page building required.
- Knowledge of ASP, JSP and PHP required.
- Knowledge of Web Services and SOA required.
- Knowledge of mobile application development is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.