Web Services Specialist job in Dubai
The role of the Web Services Specialist will include but not be limited to the following:
- Establishes the required technology architecture for software development
- Develop best practice software development standards and guidelines
- Design, develop and operate robust and agile software development environment
- Review, Evaluate and participate in technology upgrades, new emerging technologies and improvement initiatives
- Provide project leadership for software development initiatives and direct the project teams to achieve the delivery of high quality solutions on time
- Work closely with software development teams to define coding and dependencies
- Responsible for coordinating the software development activities among team members with clear milestones and measurable goals
- Ensure compliance to software development standard and guidelines
- Acts as the primary point of escalation for all software development issues and resolution
- Develop estimation methodologies for software development work
- Acts as the primary quality assurance of software solutions before final rollout for production use
- Facilitates sharing of knowledge with business units through well organize software demos
- Responsible for proper documentation of all software development projects to ensure effective support and maintenance
- Manages the development & maintenance of custom applications on .NET
- Supports and administer existing websites and SharePoint systems
- Extensive experience with mobile development including iOS and Android platforms and web technologies
- Proven experience with integration platforms including SOA, SOAP, REST
- Exposure into the IT processes, service management principles, application development methodologies, security requirements and audit guidelines.
- Understanding of databases ( Oracle/MS SQL)
- Strong Knowledge on .Net / J2EE environment
- Knowledge on (C, C++)
- Industry certifications like MCSD.Net/MCAD.Net preferred.
- Knowledge of Software Design and Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of System/Application Development (SDLC) , Agile, SCRUM methodologies
- Knowledge of Development Framework -.NET and J2EE framework
- Knowledge of Programming Languages - C#, VB.net, C/C++ required.
- Knowledge of Dev. Environment - Visual Studio. Eclipse 3.2 IDE, VSS
- Knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS ) , Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of MS SQL 2000 & 2005, Oracle 9 & 10g and MySQL required.
- Knowledge of Web Authoring required.
- Knowledge of Mark-up Languages - HTML, XML, XHTML, WML and CSS
- Knowledge of VB Scripts, Java script, Action Script required.
- Knowledge of Dynamic page building required.
- Knowledge of ASP, JSP and PHP required.
- Knowledge of Web Services and SOA required.
- Knowledge of mobile application development is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
Apply now & Send Your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org, please keep in mind that must write Job Reference number in your email as Subject.